Thursday 4 January 2018

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge 2018 List

The following is a list of my posts for Amy's 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge for 2018.

Week 1: Start - My paternal grandfather was the reason for my "START" in genealogy and family history research.

Week 2: Favourite Photo - The first time I saw a photo of my grandfather as a young man

Week 3: Longevity - My great-great-grandfather George ADAMS.

Week 4: Invite to Dinner - My great-great-great-grandmother Mary KELLY nee MOLOUGHNEY

Week 5: In the Census - A great Irish census alternative is Griffith's Valuation

Week 6: Favourite Name - Pleasance Alice Hulme was my maternal grandmother's Aunt.

Week 7: Valentine - My 5th great-grandparents married on St. Valentine's Day 1772.

Week 8: Heirloom - My maternal grandmother's necklace.







No comments:

Post a Comment