Thursday 7 February 2013

Another birthday coincidence

Last week I wrote a quick post about our family birthday coincidences.

Today I have another birthday coincidence and I've only just realised it.

I received a couple of "Happy Blogiversary" comments (thanks Grant and Jim) today but I hadn't

remembered that the actual date of my first blog post was the 7th of February 2012.

I've been a bit busy of late.

The 7th of February is also the birthday of my wonderful Stepdad.

  Happy Birthday Bud and thank you for always being there for us.   



7 comments:

  1. Blogiversary wishes to you. Great to hear from you -hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, battling along and glad to find a little spare time again to blog, albeit brief posts.

      Delete
  2. Happy 1st Blogiversary! I just started I hope I am at it a year from now. I have been to your blog a few times and enjoy the posts.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a wonderful online community to belong to Betty. Thanks for stopping by and your kind words. Good luck with your new blog.

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogiversary Kerryn and happy birthday Bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauleen and also thank you for your encouragement during my first year of blogging.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your first year of fantastic blogging Kerryn... and may we see many more posts during the coming year. Happy birthday Bud and many happy returns to you as well :-)

    ReplyDelete