Saturday 18 August 2012

My family history through the alphabet list

I am going to follow the example of fellow blogger Geniaus

My memory just "aint what it used to be" I have made this list so I can look back on what I've written about in the very enjoyable "family history through the alphabet" challenge.


A is for ....  Addicted

B is for ....  Boggy Bill

C is for ....  Crafty

D  is for .... Dance Skeletons

E is for ....  Education

F is for ....  "F" words galore

G is for .... Gorgeous new Grandson

H is for ....  Handskum and Hart families in Hollywell-cum-Needingworth, Huntingdonshire

I is for .... Irish Research

J is for ....  Justice of the Peace

K is for .... Korweinguboora

L is for .... Love

M is for .... Memorial

N is for .... Nhill

O is for .... Occuations 

P is for ....  Occupations continued (Publican)

Q is for ..... Query

R is for ....  Remembrance

S is for .... Settler's Sketch of Life

T is for ....  Ten Years on the diggings (Settler's Sketch of Life continued)

U is for .... Unknowns

V is for ....  Victoria

W is for .... Wills

X is .... An Unknown Quantity

Y is for .... Yarram

Z is for .... Zither at the Zenith





2 comments:

  1. Good move, Kerryn.
    Maybe we can ask Lonetester to compile a list of our lists - would be a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will do. Yes, it will be a great list.

    ReplyDelete